New 6.7 owner here

Bartman

Reaction score
After 7.5 years with my 2000 CCLB 7.3, I decided to get something newer seeing as how much I'm driving lately.

7.3 is going up for sale soon.

Attachments

• WP_20130527_001.jpg
    WP_20130527_001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 145

Lococoin

Reaction score
Congrats! I just did the same thing. Just sold my 2000 a few weeks back. This new one sure is a lot more refined. It's so Damn quiet with lots of creature comforts. I haven't towed with it yet but I am looking forward to it. I wasn't all that impressed with the 7.3 until I put the php chip in it, then it towed a lot better.

Bartman

Reaction score
Congrats! I just did the same thing. Just sold my 2000 a few weeks back. This new one sure is a lot more refined. It's so Damn quiet with lots of creature comforts. I haven't towed with it yet but I am looking forward to it. I wasn't all that impressed with the 7.3 until I put the php chip in it, then it towed a lot better.

My 7.3 is built out (Hybrids, 38R, BTS) and it tows our 5th wheel toy hauler just fine. Its the refinement and the creature comforts that sold my wife, and she convinced me.

Bartman

Reaction score
Nice looking truck. KR with a chrome grill surround though?

The one thing I'd have different. I was told the previous owner was an older gentleman, and I suspect his preference was the chrome. I bet the dealer swapped it out.

Latest posts

Members online