New active member!!! 1000hp 6.4

lil_fenner08

Reaction score
SO...
I have been a member of the forum for awhile but never been active till now and want to be. There is a lot of great knowledge on this forum and it beats the hell out of the facebook pages. I know I have talked to a lot of you via facebook and bought and sold parts but I am terrible with user names so give me a chance here to get caught up but I am Jake Fenner.
So current setup:
I am the proud new owner of the Godzilla long block and trans from Beaux. I built a remote gt4094r/s488 single gate charger setup last year that I just got finished up. Beech k16 dual fueler, fass pump, ported rails with 100s, and sump is the fuel system. Trans is a warren built comp x with DPC triple disk. Homemade trac bars and a full hydro graphic interior. As far as I know I am the only person running 22x14 with brand new 355x40x22, STOCK HIEGHT that doesn't rub!!! yes it took some fancy body work but turned out great!! So excited to learn from everyone in the 6.4 on here and read the stories of the builds. When I switch out long blocks this winter for the elite built one I will take a lot of pictures from bare chassis to start up video.
Thanks

IMG_1346[1].JPG

IMG_1269[1].JPG

IMG_1490[1].JPG

IMG_1065[1].jpg

sootie

Reaction score
would look sweet with red bumpers....whats wrong with the elite built shortblock in the truck?

lil_fenner08

Reaction score
would look sweet with red bumpers....whats wrong with the elite built shortblock in the truck?

Red bumpers and headlights are on my winter to do list for the truck!!! Nothing is wrong with the engine in it now that was built by beech other then the fact of it having stock rods. My new elite engine has rods, studded caps, and fly cut pistons. When I built the engine I was planning on just doing a 59/76 setup and leaving it at that but then I got lost and big brother went to high powers and so magically now I have a respectable non-VGT setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My09Ride

Reaction score
I have an almost stock 6.4, and want it to last... Not wanting a lot more HP than the 210 TP tune will do. Oh Yeah, SP..T@* . Just tow kinda big w/ my 250. What would u recommend?

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Welcome.
Good looking truck, digging the stance...
Interested in the interior work you did with hydro.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Interior pieces look real good..
Iv thought about hydrographics just unsure what will work with my style...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.