New ats aurora 4000 drop in

ccmac

Reaction score
I havent seen any info that would lead me to believe its better than MPDs budget kit with a s363 for $1K more.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Anymore info on this kit? Anyone installed it yet? Looks like a nice kit utilizing factory down pipe and charge air piping. I am throwing around the idea of making my 15 a non vgt truck. I'm guessing I would have to buy and install 11-14 exhaust manifolds on my truck to run this kit? Anything else I would have to change?

getstroked27

Reaction score
any Non VGT kit will come with a pedestal and everything needed for the install. have yet to get the ats kit on nicks truck, we have been waiting on tuning for it. i am hoping to get it on before we drive down to sema, but thats being hopeful.

golfer

Reaction score
we've sold a couple recently with excellent results & feedback. One went on a dealers truck (dexeted 2012 truck that had previously swapped to & grenaded a 2015 charger setup) and he is SUPER happy with that kit.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I'm curious as to if I will have to swap my exhaust manifolds and down pipe out with a 2011-2014 setup if going with this kit?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
They are different, they are just making uppipes to fit the new turbo, its a non vgt, there is also a downpipe adapter that they make as well.

getstroked27

Reaction score
Long story short, turns out the kit does not fit on a 15. we have a bunch of other projects going on so they are figuring out if we will fab up parts to make it work, or send it back and go a different route. so that is where we are at....

Latest posts

Members online