New ats aurora 4000 drop in

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
I wish I could say that. Had a little mishap coming home from working night shift. Halfway home the o-ring on the metal tube going to the heater decided to give out. Antifreeze everywhere and she got a little warm. Had to have it towed to the house. Gonna work on it tomorrow as soon I get the new o-ring in the mail from Ford. Keeping my fingers crossed hoping I didn't screw it up...

The "L" shape tube? I had this happen to me to. I went to the hardware store and got a O ring to fit then used Vaseline to install.

bdm1981

Reaction score
The "L" shape tube? I had this happen to me to. I went to the hardware store and got a O ring to fit then used Vaseline to install.
That's the one. I just got it back together this morning. Everything seems like it's back to normal. Took it for a little drive and checked everything over. Didn't lose as much coolant as I thought. I'm gonna post some videos of it as soon as I get them uploaded. Had a few people wanting some videos of it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i lost the hose a while back too. lame ! glad you're happy looks good !

jwalk09

Reaction score
Which hose exactly came loose ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Well I have had it on for about 3 weeks. Everything works great. Changed my tuning platform to H&S due to some of the upcoming changes I that I have done and more later on. The truck spools really well down low and has great power. A little smoke when I floor it then it cleans up as I go along. My mini maxx just has the H&S calibration file for stock fuel, non-vgt setup but plan on getting custom tunes to it later on. Runs fine with what I have now but I want to squeeze as much out of it as I can. Love the sound of the turbo. Has the whistle like the old 7.3"s do. The exhaust is a lot louder. Changed the tone of my exhaust completely. May look into getting a muffler later on. Right now my truck is broke down but when I get it running I'll post some videos of it. Overall I'm very pleased with it.

Did ATS tell you to download our files from our site?

Latest posts

Members online