new billet exhaust manifolds

BullsEye

Reaction score
How they working out for you. I'm in between steed speed and a type of log style. But yet to see if either one really shows info that it helps.

BullsEye

Reaction score
I have been looking at these steed speed manifold and a log style. Have yet to see any real data on them. If I could get a set of both for a cheap price I would do the test myself.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
I'll be running my 6.0 with stock manifolds for a week or so then putting No Remorse headers on to see what kinda difference it makes. I'll post a thread on it when I do it

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'll be running my 6.0 with stock manifolds for a week or so then putting No Remorse headers on to see what kinda difference it makes. I'll post a thread on it when I do it

manifolds. not headers:lame2:

ODAWG714

Reaction score
How they working out for you. I'm in between steed speed and a type of log style. But yet to see if either one really shows info that it helps.

I love them, my exhaust temps are cooler and I can feel the truck pull a lot harder. I'm running elites pipes right now completely tig welded work of art the pipe goes from 2.5 to 2.25 to the collector, I'm gonna try cutting edges pipes to see if there's a difference in spool. The cutting edge have a smaller diameter 2.5 to 2in. So well see how they compare

PGreenSVT

Reaction score
Waiting on my Steed Speeds and pipes from Matt at Cutting Edge. Pipes are at the Ceramic Coaters. Should be done soon.

Latest posts