New Build

Matt

Reaction score
Those were done with two 3.5" pipes into a single 5". Personally, I doubt downpipes will be your concern on the build. I'd be more worried about proper pressure ratios between stages and surge. Especially having it non-gated, you're going to have issues getting each charger into it's perfect operating range. I think it can be done with some trial error and look forward to seeing your results...

Good point, I forgot about it going to 5". I still doubt it will be an issue though.

extreme3807

Reaction score
BTS trans came in late. Couldn't drop the cab to finish the final details. Shooting for next Friday when I pick it up.

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Love this thread, and I think this is going to be bad ass to see up and running, but every time I see new pictures I think of the 57 Chevy a while back...

8 turbos WTMFW!!!!! Who is going to try this on a diesel!? LOL
incin9.jpg

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
There was a lot of talk when this car came out. It builds a whopping 12 lbs of boost and somewhere around 750hp on an early LS1.

Totally unnecessary, but impressive that they got all the sh!t in there. I think I remember them saying there was over 200 feet of piping in the system.

http://www.lateral-g.org/sandlin/build.html

Sorry for the derail. Like I said, every time I see pictures of the quads I get jealous first, then think of this car second.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Things have been a little hectic at the shop. We are down two employees due to two bad car accidents over the last few weeks. Both are doing good but are going to be out for a while

EEEEEHHHHHH powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Latest posts

Members online