New Build

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
And why not? Does this truck not have priority? Hasn't it been long enough?

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

I'm sure if it blew a head gasket they just installed, or a fabrication flaw something like that I'm sure it would be priority. But what if you dropped your truck off monday and was told should be ready friday. But tuesday rolls around and they tell you your trucks going to have to wait possibly another week or so because another customers truck is broke. I'm sure they'll get it on asap but at the end of the day thier not gonna pull a truck off a lift not complete. I felt bad when my truck sat on the lift for a month taking up space lol and Kelly's correct everytime I go there thiers a line of trucks waiting.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

extreme3807

Reaction score
Not sure if Craig wants me to say until it hits the rollers. But there are 2 S200 series, and 2 S400 series chargers. I know, I'm a lot of help lol

extreme3807

Reaction score
Right when they were going on a test drive, I told Josh to not let mike break anything. See how well that worked lol. Sorry Mike, I had too!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Now we know why it's broke... Mike doesn't take it easy on any truck lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

he was surprisingly taking it very easy... I know, hard to believe

Right when they were going on a test drive, I told Josh to not let mike break anything. See how well that worked lol. Sorry Mike, I had too!

LOL if I drove it the trans prob would have blown just cause that's my luck! LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Not sure if Craig wants me to say until it hits the rollers. But there are 2 S200 series, and 2 S400 series chargers. I know, I'm a lot of help lol

I never understand the whole secrecy bit. Not picking on you but in general. I mean what can someone do with that info? Except say cool, or you picked the wrong ones. LOL I know in some instances it is necessary.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
he was surprisingly taking it very easy... I know, hard to believe

LOL if I drove it the trans prob would have blown just cause that's my luck! LOL

mental not...dont let mike drive my truck......check

cant wait to see what this puts down...solid work done by craig and mpd for sure

MINK

Reaction score
I never understand the whole secrecy bit. Not picking on you but in general. I mean what can someone do with that info? Except say cool, or you picked the wrong ones. LOL I know in some instances it is necessary.

Hasnt you sig said "hush build" for the past four months Erik? lol

I agree though, wgaf.

Matt

Reaction score
If it works well, it'd be smarter for MPD to keep the sizing to themselves, so interested people would go to them to get it. That's the best explanation I can think of.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.