New Build

extreme3807

Reaction score
700 miles in 2 days with zero issues. Couldn't be any happier. Averaged 19 MPG.

80 mph cruising
3 psi
2200 RPM's
EOT 199
ECT 196

The dual electric fans are awesome. Temps never got over 200. As for the 4R I couldn't be any happier. Right now it's locking up at 60 mph, but the shifting is so crisp it feels like I'm driving a 1 speed lol.

For everyday driving its almost comparable to a S475 Single. It does have much quicker response but there is that few seconds where it takes time to build boost. I have to roll into the throttle to get it to lite hard, generally 2300 RPM's is the sweet spot for it to really take off.

I'm driving it on extreme street right now and other than the normal haze from 100% nozzles it is pretty much smoke free. I'm still pretty damn scared to do a full WOT run with it, but getting into it half throttle at 70 mph the back end will slide sideways.

I'll be at TS with it still, I'll gladly take anyone for a stroll in it. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the hell out of it for the time being.

zagy8y7a.jpg

Jbenso127

Reaction score
That's awesome nick. I'm so stoked everything is finally working out for you. This thread has been like a dang movie with all the ups and downs an turn of events! Super stoked about seeing it in person at TS!

Question I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind knowing the answer to...

Are you going to dyno it at TS?!?! :poke:

01PSD

Reaction score
That's awesome nick. I'm so stoked everything is finally working out for you. This thread has been like a dang movie with all the ups and downs an turn of events! Super stoked about seeing it in person at TS!

:whs:
Please dyno it.. LOL

extreme3807

Reaction score

Thanks man. I was honestly emotional ***ed from everything going Wrong lately. I just didn't want to risk something going wrong on the dyno, so I decided to take it home and enjoy have a truck again. Depending on how accurate the dyno is being I will definitely throw It on the rollers. Since I deploy shortly after TS, I'm probably going to put it on the track, and if anything goes wrong the guys at MPD can just trailer it back. Should be an interesting weekend.

01PSD

Reaction score
Thanks man. I was honestly emotional ***ed from everything going Wrong lately. I just didn't want to risk something going wrong on the dyno, so I decided to take it home and enjoy have a truck again. Depending on how accurate the dyno is being I will definitely throw It on the rollers. Since I deploy shortly after TS, I'm probably going to put it on the track, and if anything goes wrong the guys at MPD can just trailer it back. Should be an interesting weekend.

:rockon: might as well :toast:

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Right on man! I honestly am more interested to see how it does on the track than anything... Just didn't know if you wanted to do all that yet LOL. I can't imagine the roller coaster this thing has been for you.. Just in the past couple weeks! LOL

Are you going to be at WhaBahs Thursday night? Ride for a beer? :poke: LOL

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Do you realize how much money you can make by giving rides in this bad mother!? Not to mention the amount of beer you can get for free!:blitzed:

extreme3807

Reaction score
Right on man! I honestly am more interested to see how it does on the track than anything... Just didn't know if you wanted to do all that yet LOL. I can't imagine the roller coaster this thing has been for you.. Just in the past couple weeks! LOL

Are you going to be at WhaBahs Thursday night? Ride for a beer? :poke: LOL

Haha I'll be at WhaBas. I'll gladly take you up on that beer offer anytime! Craig found an extra input shaft so we put that in and decided to stay with the 4R. The difference between the 5R and 4R is insane, I couldn't see myself going back to the 5R at this point honestly.

Latest posts

Members online