New Build

Erikclaw

Reaction score
No backup camera on the truck I take it?

I know the air filter issue has been gone over, but can two shorties just be stuffed right onto the front of the turbos? Probably not get enough flow though.

Last edited:

Motostroker

Reaction score
No backup camera on the truck I take it?

I know the air filter issue has been gone over, but can two shorties just be stuffed right onto the front of the turbos? Probably not get enough flow though.

I noticed with a couple measurements we could squeeze a 2-1 pipe and put a filter(a little shorter then yours) straight down the middle of the motor pointing towards the front. In between the intake manifolds.

01PSD

Reaction score
I noticed with a couple measurements we could squeeze a 2-1 pipe and put a filter(a little shorter then yours) straight down the middle of the motor pointing towards the front. In between the intake manifolds.

So one filter for both? That's sorta what i was thinking.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

Cowl hood ftw.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I would atleast put some metal screen over the inducers so you dont suck in anything big in the turbos.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
Somethin must be wrong with your phone, because I was born 22 years ago tomorrow, so I didn't quite exactly see the turn of 1970, though I wish I did.

devdiesel

Reaction score
Just saw the truck and met nick and motostroker (sorry I'm terrible with names lol) I've very impressed, the craftmanship is amazing! See you all tonight at wahbahs!

Ps anyone remember how to get their?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Just saw the truck and met nick and motostroker (sorry I'm terrible with names lol) I've very impressed, the craftmanship is amazing! See you all tonight at wahbahs!

Ps anyone remember how to get their?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

You the guy in the grey Powerstroke shirt? I was the one with the Burgundy/white shirt

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.