New Build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Yeah no doubt. I really wish nick or somebody would have made some passes down the track with it!

Track would have been cool but I feel like at that power level something is going to break when put down on the track... Drivetrain, stock engine, etc... Prob would find the weak links quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Track would have been cool but I feel like at that power level something is going to break when put down on the track... Drivetrain, stock engine, etc... Prob would find the weak links quickly.

without a doubt, but it needed to regardless. we dont have to pay for his misfortune and we wanna see cool stuff !!

Jbenso127

Reaction score

Yeah I know what you're saying.. But the truck still would've done pretty damn good, even babying it at the track.. But all that aside.. If it were built to make big numbers, and had suspension to put it down.. Why not run it? Lol.

one2nine

Reaction score
Yeah I know what you're saying.. But the truck still would've done pretty damn good, even babying it at the track.. But all that aside.. If it were built to make big numbers, and had suspension to put it down.. Why not run it? Lol.

lol agreed! I was glued to this thread the day he was making dyno runs, couldn't imagine track times.

Not to reroute the topic, but did you ever end up selling your 6.0 josh?

Reaction score
Lol the only thing they would notice out of the ordinary is the lack of air filters

---Clayton
2002 eclb 7.3- for sale
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
2003 Subaru wrx wagon- new dd toy
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

Motostroker

Reaction score
Just wanted to let y'all know I drove this truck a good bit between charleston, Sc and TS. And it's fun as hell. I wish I could have scooped it up. 4th gear pulls were retarded, and yes I giggled like a little school girl

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I think it's for sale in Phillipsburg NJ. Should just close this thread.

Last edited:

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
It was sad to see nothing ever come off it I had over 100 hrs of fab work into it
Same ford dealer is still trying to sell it he emailed me a few weeks ago and wanted 30k for it

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I think the dealer bought it at auction for 21k. Go offer him 21k so he will break even and finally sell it.

Latest posts

Members online