NEW DRAG TRUCK BUILD

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
We are building our first drag truck, i will try and keep the photos and progress up to date. And yes it will be a 7.3 :redspotdance:

2011-11-16121457.jpg

2011-11-16121510.jpg

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
the truck has its dents and dings but no rot at all glad i went to school for bodywork, even tho i hate it. I am thinking a snow white with blue pearl for paint. Has anyone ever put dually bed sides on a reg bed, i think they should go right on the bed, it would be way eaiser than tubing the rear.

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
the truck has its dents and dings but no rot at all glad i went to school for bodywork, even tho i hate it. I am thinking a snow white with blue pearl for paint. Has anyone ever put dually bed sides on a reg bed, i think they should go right on the bed, it would be way eaiser than tubing the rear.

Those dually fenders are high dollar I'd just tub it

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
LOTS OF N.O.S. LOL. gonna get me some full force injectors ( this guy i know matt hooks me up. haha ) some bdp tunes ( john u the man ) and to put it all to the ground a BTS which will prob be done in his shop so we can test it out at the track. Can't wait to line up next to brian, then we will prob stop in and see u guys and the bdp crew like always !!! thinkin in the 800 hp range will be a good start!!

Countryboy07

Reaction score
I know this is a Dodge, but I thought I would show you some pics of a truck off of Cummins Forum that has done what you are thinking about doing with the DRW fenders...

Enough chit chat, here are the pics!

5d5b9d2f.png

0c56890e.png

0e62bdf0.png

545c90d6.png

c8a1cfe2.png

f1b2f4eb.png

truck5-1.png

truck6-1.png

truck7.png

If you want more information on it, he goes by SCHOOLBUS over on CF.

-French

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I know this is a Dodge, but I thought I would show you some pics of a truck off of Cummins Forum that has done what you are thinking about doing with the DRW fenders...

Enough chit chat, here are the pics!

5d5b9d2f.png

0c56890e.png

0e62bdf0.png

545c90d6.png

c8a1cfe2.png

f1b2f4eb.png

truck5-1.png

truck6-1.png

truck7.png

If you want more information on it, he goes by SCHOOLBUS over on CF.

-French

That looks like a wheel stand waiting to happen haha

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
Exactly what i was thinking it would look like thanks man!!! well gotta go put a BTS in cant wait to drive this 6.0. 667 hp with compounds yeeeehaaaa !!.

01platinum

Reaction score
That is Scott O'hagans truck. Use to be School Bus or Yellow Bus on PSN. That truck is quick.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Viking

Reaction score
AHHH i need to get into a garage soon, this reminds me of my 99 v10. it needs to be converted into drag mode

Latest posts

Members online