• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

*NEW*Elite Diesel 6.4L EGR Delete with Precision wastegate.

HDDP86

Reaction score
As the title says, I've got a brand new 6.4L EGR delete kit from Elite. It has the pre-welded aluminized downpipe for the Precision wastegate and the manual controller. Paid $1325 for it. Selling for $1200 shipped. Here's a link..http://www.elitedieselengineering.com/product/14550001/EGR-DeleteWastegate-Kit/
I will not separate the wastegate kit, must sell complete. If paying with Paypal you pay the fee. Can also accept credit card if that's easier for you. You can pm or call/text me at 2oneseven-3seven0-4045. Brian

HDDP86

Reaction score
Sorry, not going to go that low. $1200 shipped seems pretty fair to me.

HDDP86

Reaction score
Bump. $1100 shipped takes it. Opened the box up and found that it's a Tial wastegate. I was told when it was purchased that they were waiting on Precision for more wastegates before this one would ship. Sorry for the confusion. Maybe there's an affiliation there between the two I don't know about but wanted to be clear on the sale.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Good deal. This is a bolt on kit. No welding. With the tial mvr gate. Much better than precision. If i didnt have one already id be on it

Jgon08

Reaction score
Still got this send me a pm maybe we can work out a deal?

Latest posts

Members online