New Ford Girl :)

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Saw the truck again yesterday in the her avatar two dudes in it might have been lovers.

superstroked

Reaction score
I think yall got Teo'd!!
images

jdc753

Reaction score
LOL

She hasn't even looked at this thread since she made the first post. I'm just screwing with you. But yes - she is real.

Maybe she has...

just didn't log in and checked it as a guest. THEN repeatedly hit the back button till she was far far away from PSA.

I figure its safe for me to post in here now that I won't be found at fault for scaring away a new member LOL

If this was competition diesel, there would be 600 pages by now.

I call bs on that. The girl needs to post back to help keep a thread going. Not the guys only.

No BS, CompD knows how to welcome a new member...

maybe 600 if you have the settings on default, or 20 for us who have the maximum posts per page setup...

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75508&highlight=bigford

Jarrod B

Reaction score
Maybe she has...

just didn't log in and checked it as a guest. THEN repeatedly hit the back button till she was far far away from PSA.

I figure its safe for me to post in here now that I won't be found at fault for scaring away a new member LOL

No BS, CompD knows how to welcome a new member...

maybe 600 if you have the settings on default, or 20 for us who have the maximum posts per page setup...

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75508&highlight=bigford

Damn. It's been awhile since I've been on that site. Only one I knew that was ongoing was Christine's.

jdc753

Reaction score
Damn. It's been awhile since I've been on that site. Only one I knew that was ongoing was Christine's.

Yea Christine's is a pretty solid little introduction LOL Kinda just it's own little world.

as you can see that other one is pretty old, but it got a little carried away.

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
Yea Christine's is a pretty solid little introduction LOL Kinda just its own little world.

as you can see that other one is pretty old, but it got a little carried away.

That is totally not "my" thread anymore LOL! It hasn't been since August of 2011! I have made some really amazing friends as a result of that madness!

To the OP: Don't worry, their bark is way worse than their bite!

Latest posts

Members online