• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

New FOX 2.0 SHOCKS '11 THRU '16 f-250 or f-350

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Up for grabs Fox 2.0 shocks front part #980-24-677 and rear part #980-24-647.These were installed on my truck for a promotion at my local Truck accesory store.I drove truck home and removed them to put my Bilsteins back on.Look at the pics,these look like they came out of boxes.$400 plus actual shipping.Pay-pal accepted. P9130001.jpg

P9130002.jpg

oli6578

Reaction score
Curious to why you wouldn't keep fox shocks on your truck? From my experience fox 2.0 ride way better than bilestein's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Curious to why you wouldn't keep fox shocks on your truck? From my experience fox 2.0 ride way better than bilestein's

Because I have a better chance of selllling the Fox shocks,than Bilsteins tht have over 20k miles on them.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Up for grabs Fox 2.0 shocks front part #980-24-677 and rear part #980-24-647.These were installed on my truck for a promotion at my local Truck accesory store.I drove truck home and removed them to put my Bilsteins back on.Look at the pics,these look like they came out of boxes.$400 plus actual shipping.Pay-pal accepted.View attachment 48340

View attachment 48341
Free ground shipping lower 48 states.Quick ship also

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Of course these would be listed 1 day AFTER I order a brand new set of bilsteins
I sold this Person the Fox shocks.This person recieved the shocks,now put in a pay-pal dispute.He says he knows nothing about it,yet put in the claim ,and the money is being held by Pay-pal.STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERSON.Karma

Reaction score
I didn't claim to know nothing. I explained that I accidentally triggered the dispute by a mistaken response and canceled it immediately ;however, PayPal did not cancel it for whatever reason and I am actively working to resolve the situation.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I didn't claim to know nothing. I explained that I accidentally triggered the dispute by a mistaken response and canceled it immediately ;however, PayPal did not cancel it for whatever reason and I am actively working to resolve the situation.

How many days after the SALE,and you still haven't taken care of Business???Ship the Shocks Back

Reaction score
Seller Took care of Business.......

I think you meant to say buyer. I'm not here to be petty, but I told you I would handle it as fast as possible and I did. I understand what you thought was happening, but wish you would have been a little more patient before bashing me.

Latest posts

Members online