New from Canada

groove

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking to satisfy my diesel cravings as my old 69 IDI has finally parted ways with me. Have 2 trucks in mind and looking for your feedback

1. CCLB Lariat 4x4, 227km, dfp delete, edge cs, worked but maint up to date.
Drives really well, but makes water running sound by heater core.

2. CCSB FX4, 258km, 4" lift, 20" rims and running Mini Maxx so thinking its deleted. Was / is a toy for this guy. Truck is a few hrs away so trying to do most by email

Both trucks look good from what I can see. both close price (under 20k Canadian)

Any thoughts?

RedRice589

Reaction score
Welcome! I wish I would have gotten a long bed but it depends what you are using it for. Ccsb sounds like it was just a runaround.

groove

Reaction score
Thanks! I've always had a long box but this will be my daily driver, boat hauler and trips to the cabin on weekends. I can get by with the SB no issue. SB truck is definitely not worked as hard. Long box colors are nicer too :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the army from another fellow Canadian. I have my first CCLB and I can't believe how handy it's been, I think I will always have one. To answer your question I think you should go which ever one is in better shape since the kms are not that far apart.

groove

Reaction score
Yup, my thoughts too. I think the SB will be in a little nicer shape. Both really clean for the KM's and I figure if they ran good for this long, well, they gotta be good ones.
Hoping somebody here will run an Oasis for me.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Welcome from AB!

LB FTW! :) Ditch the edge and get an H&S if it was mine. I'm not far behind your 227km, 187xxx or something this morning, barely any major issues but definitely run that OASIS. Someone on PSA here as very kind to get me the complete one versus the dealer up here not even pulling it up for me :(

groove

Reaction score
Thanks fellows. Hoping some-one will run the report. My local stealership probably not so fond of me at the moment not purchasing from them. You would think they would help, still have to get filters from somewhere!

Latest posts

Members online