New from Columbia Missouri

Atc-Eric

Reaction score
Eric here from Columbia MO. Just purchased an 05 crew cab long bed F350 in May. I work at Joe Machens Ford in sales, and just couldn't pass this truck up after I first layed eyes on it. Nothing over the top, just an XLT with the FX4 package. I'm in the process of shopping for all the ingredients necessary to "bullet proof" my 6.0. I look forward to learning more, and being a part of the site. Pictures to come tomorrow when I'm not on an iPad.

Atc-Eric

Reaction score
And wow you guys have a lot of sponsors. Any suggestions for a "one stop shop?" looking for all the goodies: coolant filter, pipe, egr delete, studs, oil cooler, ect. Pretty much thinking everything from one person would be easy.

Ironhide69802

Reaction score
Talk to your diesel mechanics. They will point you in the right direction. Aaron Franklin would be the man to talk to

pontiacross

Reaction score
welcome. I'm not to far away in mexico, mo.

I know a few people that work over at Machens

Atc-Eric

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah there's a lot of Mexicans working at Joe Machens where I'm at for sure!

Any of you know a good powerstroke friendly performance shop in the area? I plan on talking to the diesel guys in the shop, just don't know if they are the type I should approach about doing studs one at a time or not. Won't know until I ask. I've read a lot about the one at a time method, and want someone whose done it before.

pontiacross

Reaction score
I work at meyers tuck service in mexico. we arn't really a performance shop but we are a swamps dealer and do quite a bit of 6.0 and 7.3 work.

we are a international truck dealer so we have all the special tools to work on the engines.

I honestly don't know of any performance shops around our area that specialize in powerstrokes, all though I do know a lot of the guys the run the local diesel performance shops through pulling, most of them will work on fords but I dont know how far they go into them, pm me if you have any questions about those guys

Last edited:

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
We can get hooked with parts from WV... Welcome to PSA tho!

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Latest posts

Members online