New from Louisiana

Pmcmanus90

Reaction score
What's up guys I'm Paul I'm 23 everybody calls me lil bit I'm a Derrick hand for Nabors drilling I like workin and ridding my four wheelers honda all the way and same for me truck ford life I got a 2003 ford f250 with the 6.0 it's got 213,000 miles and counting it has head studs egr delete sct touch screen extreme programmer 4 in back exhaust with dual 8 in stack but currently really wanting a hood stack so I'm researching that any input greatly appreciated it also has 190 cc injectors turbo finally went out on me so I just ordered my mad turbo werks 68 mm stage 3 I'm pretty excited about that I have the sinister diesel solid ceramic coated y pipe it's got a 4 in pro comp lift 37 in Toyo m/t's 17 in diamo wheels I'm always looking to do anything better to this truck tryin to make it have more power I love advise and input cause I definatly don't know much about it I jus know enough to work on it really so any input do's and dont's d love to hear them thanks

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
What's up guys I'm Paul I'm 23 everybody calls me lil bit I'm a Derrick hand for Nabors drilling I like workin and ridding my four wheelers honda all the way and same for me truck ford life I got a 2003 ford f250 with the 6.0 it's got 213,000 miles and counting it has head studs egr delete sct touch screen extreme programmer 4 in back exhaust with dual 8 in stack but currently really wanting a hood stack so I'm researching that any input greatly appreciated it also has 190 cc injectors turbo finally went out on me so I just ordered my mad turbo werks 68 mm stage 3 I'm pretty excited about that I have the sinister diesel solid ceramic coated y pipe it's got a 4 in pro comp lift 37 in Toyo m/t's 17 in diamo wheels I'm always looking to do anything better to this truck tryin to make it have more power I love advise and input cause I definatly don't know much about it I jus know enough to work on it really so any input do's and dont's d love to hear them thanks

:welcome:

Weren't you selling this truck? Pretty sure I texted you about it a while back lol

As far as a hoodstack, I'd say don't do it, Josh Collester (dzlpwr) has one on his KR race truck, and recommends against one for a DD, no a/c and smoke everywhere.

Latest posts

Members online