New from Montana

ScreaminDieselEng.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a new guy to the forum from Big Sky Country and I got a couple customers with Powerstrokes that need some work done. I bleed Cummins colors :thumbsup: So im here to learn about these engines and get some help along the way.

ScreaminDieselEng.

Reaction score
welcome... you cummins guys need all the help you can get!!LOL:poke:

Just jealous that we can get more power with less moola and smaller cui :D

I know for a fact Ill get a pretty good ration of crap for being a Cummins guy, but the fact is, Fords still have a place in my heart lol. Thanks for the welcomes btw.

Last edited:

ScreaminDieselEng.

Reaction score
thanks guys! Heavyhaul, I moved up here about 7 months ago when I got a job as a tech for Motor Power. The Kenworth dealer up here, Im originally from Butte.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I love it up their and visit often. There is just not enough money there for me. My mother was from butte. Its a great place to party and blow off some steam.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Welcome. Where in Montana? We have a few guys coming from the Helena area for our Dyno day on the 19th of May

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
HandiCummins.jpg

Welcome :D

ScreaminDieselEng.

Reaction score
Welcome. Where in Montana? We have a few guys coming from the Helena area for our Dyno day on the 19th of May

GreatFalls is my current residence. I travel between Butte and here quite often. I went to college in Helena at the Votech so I have friends there too. Where is the Dyno Day?

Powerstroked162- i need that for the back window of my 1st gen lol It will either live or be crippled, Im shooting for 1000 ponies at the tires on a VE pump. But that to you Powerjoke guys was just :blah: LOL

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
GreatFalls is my current residence. I travel between Butte and here quite often. I went to college in Helena at the Votech so I have friends there too. Where is the Dyno Day?

Powerstroked162- i need that for the back window of my 1st gen lol It will either live or be crippled, Im shooting for 1000 ponies at the tires on a VE pump. But that to you Powerjoke guys was just :blah: LOL

Dyno day is in Spokane

Latest posts

Members online