New from Pensacola Florida

rufus11381

Reaction score
Just wanted to go ahead and join, going to be making some big changes in my life soon and a super duty is gonna be required for sure, Ford is the only one I trust in the slightest so here I am lol, got a lot to learn but I'm good at that

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

rufus11381

Reaction score
Welcome! My sister used to live in Pensacola, love the area. What year truck are you looking at?
I love it too but may have to leave, that's part of why I need a super duty, currently I'm looking at 94-03 350 dually crew cabs, I had an apartment when if first moved to fl and got robbed, so I moved into a boat since I couldn't afford a house at the time, now I really like living small but the boat was gonna be part of a plan to leave and be a sea vagabond, but that's not gonna happen, I can't commit to that kind of change, I tried but when it came down to the reality of it I couldn't do it, so now I'm gonna transition from the boat to a fifth wheel with the wife and we are gonna need a big oil burner to pull it and all our stuff, currently have a 2009 Tacoma 4cyl 5sp that is amazing, I've abused it beyond reason and in dangerous ways but it's jut not gonna cut it for a potentially 15k trailer eventually. Came here to learn about the power stroke.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Klarence Karter

Reaction score
Welcome! Tallahassee here.
You'll be happy with the Powerstroke decision. I can speak for 7.3 and 6.7. Love both.

Latest posts

Members online