New from Spring Texas

TSSEMT2010

Reaction score
yes been with them 19yrs!!!!!!!! been voluteer for about 26 yrs!!!!

what station are you at? i have a few buddies at HFD, i just graduated paramedic school 2 months ago, had my first field intubation 2 nights ago and it was a success

K_Hood

Reaction score
Welcome! My best friend is from Spring so I spent many many days down in those neck of the woods. Used to always run my quad and even some of my trucks out at Spring Creek. I love Spring.

TSSEMT2010

Reaction score
Welcome! My best friend is from Spring so I spent many many days down in those neck of the woods. Used to always run my quad and even some of my trucks out at Spring Creek. I love Spring.

too bad spring creek no longer exists! i love it here too lol

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Yeah that was nice because it was close! Do you guys ever head out to that place on 59? Creekside or something like that? TOok the rhino there about 5 weeks ago just for a test run. Nice because it's so close but really not that great of a park. Good short day trip type.

TSSEMT2010

Reaction score
Yeah that was nice because it was close! Do you guys ever head out to that place on 59? Creekside or something like that? TOok the rhino there about 5 weeks ago just for a test run. Nice because it's so close but really not that great of a park. Good short day trip type.

cant say ive ever even seen it, i used to work right off 59 and our territory covered humble all the way up to shepard past cleveland and ive never seen it

Sprman

Reaction score
we've been to creekside a few times in the Jeeps. Not a bad place. There's also Down South Offroad in Crosby

Latest posts

Members online