New from Tennessee

rray37375

Reaction score
Brand new to the Army, been a 6.0 Power Stroke owner since I bought my truck new in 2005. Have 140,000 miles on the truck, kept it bone stock except for a ScanGauge II and a coolant filter until now. The factory EGR cooler went tango uniform last week, and my truck is now at an independent shop in Manchester, TN for the full monty of upgrades. Should have it back by the first week of December.

I'm a retired Air Force noncommissioned officer, married, with four grown kids and several grandkids. I'm an amateur radio operator, avid RVer, and of course nuts about my truck. My new home lacks a garage, so I'm limited in the amount of work I can actually do. But so long as there is no major surgery involved, I enjoy turning a wrench or two.

Glad I found this place...

02powerstroke93

Reaction score
HI,
I live in Franklin, TN, me and my girlfriend are trying to start a Facebook page for Tennessee diesel fans. We want to get a big page started and have convoys that go to truck pulls and drag day. Like and Share the page on Facebook, Tennessee Diesel Addiction. We will have stickers and shirts coming soon. Thanks CJ

Have a good one

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tenne...60053830842262

Latest posts

Members online