New from the great white north

6.Farmin

Reaction score
Been gathering info on this site for the last year or 2, finally have a truck to use it on. Looking forward to getting more info and tips on here.

2008 F350 CCSB Lariat 4x4, 130,000kms/80,000mi, green exterior and tan interior. Stock right now... need to deposit a few more paychecks, but come spring time all polar bear hugging parts will be removed and the truck will get some good programming. Looking at building a bulletproof 550-600ish hp truck for daily driving and farm duty over the next few years as I intend to drive this truck till the wheels fall off, then I'll likely rig something up and retire it to field truck duty.

Yes I'm 18 years old and have a newer diesel 1 ton with leather seats and alloy wheels........ no my dad did not contribute one cent to this truck! I was raised on a farm, working since I could walk and driving machinery since I could reach the pedals. Me and my dad grow grain together in Manitoba Canada and I'm a farm machinery mechanic during the winter.

Photo disclaimer... my truck gets dirty everyday so 99% of my pictures will show it dirty.

Attachments

• online 1.png
    online 1.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 61
  • online 3.png
    online 3.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 59
  • online 2.png
    online 2.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 55

ncollins64

Reaction score
Welcome. You have a nice truck there, and should be fairly easy to reach your goals with the truck. These 6.4s are hp monsters, just keep up the maint regularly.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
welcome to the forum....6.4s are great trucks but as mentioned.....keep the maintenance routine, and have fun!

if you need anything, there are lots of great vendors on the site that would be more than happy to help.

Latest posts

Members online