new girl here :)

Shipmate

Reaction score
Let’s take a closer look at this thread sats right fast. Humm 1203 today she posts up hi boys I am here with a lot of pink on my truck. By 1428 today (2:28pm for non military types) this tread had 28 replies. Now let’s do some math. (Smut need not try) the OP has 6 replies in the thread Seven Three has 3 that leaves 19 leg humpers! Plus one dirty old Sailor! Welcome to the PSA!:welcome:

TripleE44

Reaction score
Let’s take a closer look at this thread sats right fast. Humm 1203 today she posts up hi boys I am here with a lot of pink on my truck. By 1428 today (2:28pm for non military types) this tread had 28 replies. Now let’s do some math. (Smut need not try) the OP has 6 replies in the thread Seven Three has 3 that leaves 19 leg humpers! Plus one dirty old Sailor! Welcome to the PSA!:welcome:

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw her intro has 3 pages already.... LOL

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
First off Welcome!

Second - this is the same thing that happens to every "new" girl that signs up on a truck site. Kendal has been around long enough that there were several that didn't even know she was a girl - hence the short intro thread on here. I think her PSN thread was about 25 pages or so back when she was new to the forums.

Shipmate

Reaction score
First off Welcome!

Second - this is the same thing that happens to every "new" girl that signs up on a truck site. Kendal has been around long enough that there were several that didn't even know she was a girl - hence the short intro thread on here. I think her PSN thread was about 25 pages or so back when she was new to the forums.

We know! But it is still funny to watch it all play out. :poke:

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
thanks to all of y'all, sure know how to make a girl feel welcome :) feelin the love!

funny about the leghumper comment... in my other forum 2 of my buddies started a thread as a joke based off of an inside joke about leghumpers on there and it went to 9500 views and over 1k posts :doh: lol it was all in good fun though! either way, y'all are awesome:thumbup:

Latest posts

Members online