New Guy From Cincinnati OH

BustedCrawler

Reaction score
New guy checking in. My name is Josh and I am from Cincinnati OH. I just picked up my first Power Stroke yesterday ( 12-28-2012 ). It is something I have wanted for years. I am pretty stoked I finally have one. Lot's of ideas floating around in my head on what to do or what I want to do. But it is a 1997 F-350 single wheel 4x4. Hasn't even hit 300k yet. It has a few things here and there like torque converter, 7" Miter cut stack, Chip, Intake. I have a pretty decent size list of things I want to do but we will see where this all goes. The truck is pretty much rust free other than some spots over the rear wheels on the bed. However it is not the original bed I don't think. The rear bumper is...Well let's just say half ass. So I plan to get it over to my friend when the weather gets a little warmer and take care of the body work on the bed. And for the bumper I plan to replace them with some sort of offroad bumpers. Like I said there are so many things I would like to do. It's just something I will have to put more thought into and gather some money as well. Being a father takes away from playing with toys sometimes. But there worth it. And like I said this is my first Power Stroke so I am sure I will have questions to ask or search. However I have a good friend down the street who is a diesel mechanic so I shouldn't have much to worry about.

bad12jr

Reaction score
Welcome. I take it you got a little more snow then we did. I'm an hour east down the AA.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

BustedCrawler

Reaction score
I will try to snap some pics today. I am also looking at a 93 F-350 srw crew cab this afternoon. It is a 7.3 IDI 5 speed. Only downfall is she's 2wd. However I plan to daily it and use it for a tow rig. I'm trading my ZJ Jeep Cherokee for it. I will try to get some pics of it as well if everything works out.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Welcome... I was home in Cincy over the Chirstmas break, but back in Houston now. Enjoy her, lots of smart guys here to help you upgrade and spend your money haha!

Latest posts

Members online