New guy from IL

JACKAL

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new to the forums, but have been a :fordoval: fan for many many years. Current ride is a 2015 F450 for towing my 44' Cyclone 4200 that weighs in close to 20K loaded.

Look forward to reading up on here.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new to the forums, but have been a :fordoval: fan for many many years. Current ride is a 2015 F450 for towing my 44' Cyclone 4200 that weighs in close to 20K loaded.

Look forward to reading up on here.

Welcome! I have the 3800 cyclone! You get the deck on the side with yours?

JACKAL

Reaction score
Welcome! I have the 3800 cyclone! You get the deck on the side with yours?

Yes the 4200 has the side deck, 23 Cu ft. residential fridge/ freezer (finally fat boy has enough room for his ice cream :thumbsup: ) and 5 LCD TV's (1-50" & 4-40") LOL. Here is a few pics of it.

LEDlightstripsonsideandawningouteredge_zps8cc171d0.jpg

4200bothpatioswithLEDlightedawnings_zps81dc08ad.jpg

27aGaragebedsup_zpsfccf9da1.jpg

8LivingRoomfrontwith50inLCDTVNo1_zps2fa1547f.jpg

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yes the 4200 has the side deck, 23 Cu ft. residential fridge/ freezer (finally fat boy has enough room for his ice cream :thumbsup: ) and 5 LCD TV's (1-50" & 4-40") LOL. Here is a few pics of it.

I don't stay in mine enough to need the deck. I don't even use the toy hauler but the golf cart fits perfect. I was going to get the 4000 for the king sized bed but that was another 4gs and that 4200 was like 9gs over mine lol I'm good with what I have.

1ATony

Reaction score
That's a pretty awesome trailer! Welcome to the site. It's great to have you here.

Tony:rockon:

JACKAL

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the welcome and compliments. Got the wife into riding ATV's and now SxS in WV, TN, UT, CO we only get away about 4x a year but its always 7-9 days each time. With the land yatch she's happy with the full size bath tub and shower unit / TV's / etc. I bring along one of our Sat receivers and she has all the comforts of home minus internet. Makes it much nicer when staying out for a week or so. I can retire in less than 18 months and intend to get ALOT more use of it :)

As the saying goes Happy wife.. Happy life..

:whs:

cbf9703

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the welcome and compliments. Got the wife into riding ATV's and now SxS in WV, TN, UT, CO we only get away about 4x a year but its always 7-9 days each time. With the land yatch she's happy with the full size bath tub and shower unit / TV's / etc. I bring along one of our Sat receivers and she has all the comforts of home minus internet. Makes it much nicer when staying out for a week or so. I can retire in less than 18 months and intend to get ALOT more use of it :)

As the saying goes Happy wife.. Happy life..

:whs:

Nice! Where do you ride in TN and WV?

truckpullin_75

Reaction score
Some good riding down there! We've been to Hatfield Mccoy, Brimstone, Royal Blue, Windrock, and a few others through Kentucky Tennessee and West Virginia.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm from around the Belleville area. My parents have a fuzion 342 that we haul a Polaris ranger in. They sure have came a long way from what campers used to be not to many years ago with all the luxuries of home.

Latest posts

Members online