New guy from Montana!

Strokin572

Reaction score
I'm Ty 16 years old and live in Montana and I'm new to the Army today! This definitely isn't my first visit on here I read about diesels every day all night and still have a lot more to read and learn it is one of my many passions, motocross, hillclimbing, and diesels could pretty much sum me up in 3 words. I motocross locally in my state and have just recently started hillclimbing professionally last year caught 3 events and this year I have 9 planned if everything goes correctly. I'm also a pretty good welder and am building a roll cage in school right now for my racecar I am building my dad races Wissota late models (if interested in looking up) and I'm building a street stock to race within the state. This is where my diesel comes in I have a 1997 F250 CCSB (my first vehicle) and I love diesels and can't wait to get out on the road pulling my racecar with her... little more weight than my bikes :evil But anyways any questions just ask!

:Ford:

EDIT: I'm also looking to fab a front bumper after I get my cage built in school so if you have any ideas/pictures let me know!

Strokin572

Reaction score
Thanks guys!! and an update on the cage (if anyone cares) had it upside down today and everything is welded so just need to weld the top sides of the bars. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.