New Guy from Portland, Oregon area

SgtMiller23

Reaction score
My names David, I picked up a new 2015 F-250 Crew Cab Short Bed Lariat Ultimate about 8 months ago already have over 15k miles on it.

I served 8 years in the Marines as a Motor T mechanic(Diesel Mechanic) before I was medically discharged. I now work as a Salesman at Ford. Ive been a long time Ford guy owning 5 different Mustangs(GT's and Cobra's), 3 Focus(2 of which were turbo), and a lot of different vehicles. This is my first truck though (unless you consider an El Camino a truck)

Ive been searching these forums for quite some time and have learned alot of useful informationn from everyone.

As of right now the truck is basically stock. Just have tinted windows, blacked out emblems, and a black magnaflow 5" deePF back exhaust.

Future plans are the following: S&B intake, No limit egr ******, 4" downpipe and deeleete pipe, $par tuning, traction bars and a CTS2 to monitor everything. Eventually doing a 2.5" carli lift and some nice wheels and tires.

Well hope to get to know some of you and continue to watch the awseome builds.

Attachments

• IMG_8459.jpg
    IMG_8459.jpg
    999.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8460.jpg
    IMG_8460.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9217.jpg
    IMG_9217.jpg
    822.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9101.JPG
    IMG_9101.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 39

SgtMiller23

Reaction score
Thank you. I may end up going no limit on the intake. Need to do more research on a few aspects of it first. It won't be for awhile either way due to saving up to buy a house end of the year hopefully

SgtMiller23

Reaction score
Thank you. I was looking at this one or a fully loaded lariat F-150 with the 3.5eco. Ultimately I really wanted the diesel

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Welcome from Hillsboro. +1 more for the No Limit intake. It's the best on the market.

Latest posts

Members online