New guy from WY

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
That was it. It sure is beautiful over there. You guys ever need a shovel split let me know.

Rivets are the new duct tape.

deangarth

Reaction score
That was it. It sure is beautiful over there. You guys ever need a shovel split let me know.

we just did one this summer, one the 1800s this summer we are moving our 2500 to the new mine site, and then in the fall prolly the other 2 1800s. we had arnold equipment out salt lake (where we buy our hitachi's from) coem tear it down aong with Mullen Crane out Soda SPrings... so idk about anyone else coming to do it. all the rules with contractors coming onto site ya know. cause we are a contractor for Monsanto, so our contractors haft meet their rules and regs... buch of paperwork bs ya know

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Those are a little small for me. I mostly do the large electric shovels but will take on some larger hydraulics. I have tore shovels apart all over the world. You have no idea about paperwork. Its not fun. Lol

deangarth

Reaction score
Those are a little small for me. I mostly do the large electric shovels but will take on some larger hydraulics. I have tore shovels apart all over the world. You have no idea about paperwork. Its not fun. Lol

ya im just an operator. i dont deal with paperwork much. i just get in my dozer, blade, shovel, or truck turn the key and go, and at the end of shift sign my name to a time card and make sure my hrs all add up.. lol

but thanks all for the warm welcome. so far this site beter then the nation, but i still post on there have few freinds still over there

Radio

Reaction score
In Gillette here. Also in the coal industry. We run a little bigger stuff at the mine I contract to. We do have five 2500's, a 1800, and an old 3500 though. We run Mega class trucks. 360 and 400 ton.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

deangarth

Reaction score
ya we mine phosphorus. just a small mine compared to some out there but we have an excellent safety record and i enjoy my job. most kids dream of play ing the sand box with thier tonka toys... i get to drive em daily

Latest posts

Members online