NEW GUY GONNA PUT MY 05 F250 ON STEROIDS

Skcbb

Reaction score
Well I just copied and pasted this to the 6.0 aftermarket forum. Sorry if I put this in the wrong spot. Oh well, now you will see it in two spots.

Im new here and thought I would let you guys know how CUTTING EDGE DIESEL, a sponsor, does on my truck when he does a bunch of performance mods.
I've been talking to him for several months about what I need to have done. When all is done, i will be close to 550 H.P. and 1000 lb/ft of torque running with the SCT tuner. Tomorrow I'll be giving him my truck for a week to have the following done.....
Industrial Injection 190 injectors
ARP studs and OEM head gaskets
Garrett Powermax turbo
Air dog II
sinister EGR delete Kit, Oil cooler and intake gaskets
STC HPOP Fitting update kit
Edge Insight CTS
Fuel pressure spring
Banjo bolt
Edge Insight CTS with fuel pressure and egt monitors.
Matt Kubik has been great so far. He's answered all my questions and knows his stuff about diesels. He should have my truck for about a week.
I wish I had the confidence in my knowledge and wrenching skills to do this myself. I am smart enough to know that if I tried to do it, I would screw something up.
Anyway, I'll be sure to post on how this all turns out. I'm pretty pumped on getting this done.
I'm leaving my stock tranny in, hoping it will handle the new found power. My truck now has 80K miles so it's just getting broke in.
So keep checking in and I'll let you guys know how it goes. I know that I had a hard time finding somebody that I felt comfortable with to do this kind of work. I heard about Cutting Edge Diesel on a forum so I thought I might pass on my experience with him for somebody that's looking for a shop to take care of their needs.

Last edited:

Latest posts