New guy on board for VDP

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We would like to welcome Matt Wilbur to the team.

Matt will be taking care of all of our online sales, helping with tech support, and providing a presence on the east coast at events. With the release of our own turbo line-up on the horizon we figured it was time to bring on some help. Matt has extensive knowledge in the Powerstroke world and we are extremely excited to announce his arrival as part of the VDP team.

Curtis and I will still be on the forums and behind the scenes. Matt fits exactly what we were looking for as a person and what he brings to the table. Trustworthy, knowledgeable, and easy going. Feel free to contact Matt for any of your Powerstroke, Cummins, or Duramax needs and he will make sure to get you taken care of!

:ford:

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Thanks Derek. Glad to be a part of the Vision Diesel team!

I'm excited and honored to have the opportunity to work with Derek and Curtis releasing and selling their new line of VGT turbos. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Matt's ability to answer questions and provide tech support should open the door greatly for us to begin to offer more of our own style to the powerstroke market.

First things to be released with be our own line of VGT turbos from mild to wild, so stay tuned for that!

Vengeance

Reaction score
Sweet, the trio is now complete.....Larry, Moe and Curly!

J/K Good move Matt. You going out for the open house in April?

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Sweet, the trio is now complete.....Larry, Moe and Curly!

J/K Good move Matt. You going out for the open house in April?

Thanks Tony. I'm definitely excited to be working for Derek and Curtis. They have been top notch to me throughout the transition.

I'd love to fly out in April. I started peeking at plane tickets last night. It'll all depend on if I can swing the ticket out. I'd love to see you again and get to hang out with you, Bill, Derek, Curtis and everyone else. We 'll see.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.