New guys needs some help

Juranek

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been on this forum before and have tried to learn some stuff but need yalls help on figuring out what all I need to do to my truck to make it faster so far I have a tony wild man chip, afe stage two cold air intake, five inch straight pipe, and a banks big head just need to know where to go from here any help would be greatly appreciated thanks yall

TERRCO

Reaction score
What are your goals? How fast you wanna go? Depending how fast you wanna go will tell you how many supporting mods you will need. Sounds like you will be needing injectors since your not currently satisfied with what you have.

Juranek

Reaction score
This truck is my daily driver but I would like more speed my main goals are just to go faster with it and I have a pretty good job so I can definitely save up money to get the big stuff done I've been thinking about a fuel system and a turbo but I've heard that a regulated return and some thing like a wicked wheel is all I need what are y'all opinion on those

Reaction score
What year is your truck? Auto or manual? depending on how fast you want to go you are going to have to either do trans mods or a built one. You need to tell us more what your goals for the truck are

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Juranek

Reaction score
I have a 2002 ford f 250 7.3 automatic transmission and I have a lot of friends that are into building up there trucks i just want mine to be faster than there's

Binder man

Reaction score
We really need more details. We need a budget and some expectations of the truck.

Juranek

Reaction score
*** it, 400/400's, 66/91 compounds, gen 3 all on pmrs

I do like this idea and I suppose this is what I eventually want to get to buy I'm gonna have to take it one step at a time so I guess what I'm asking is what is the next step I need to take to eventually get to this.... P.S. what is pmrs?

bruce

Reaction score
I do like this idea and I suppose this is what I eventually want to get to buy I'm gonna have to take it one step at a time so I guess what I'm asking is what is the next step I need to take to eventually get to this.... P.S. what is pmrs?

first step save 30 grand, second step take truck to swamps

Arisley

Reaction score

PMR - Powdered Metal Rods = A new crankcase ventilation mod if you throw very much power at it.

I would get some small hybrids, a 38R turbo, and a regulated return. Throw a Sonnex valve and Tricumalator kit in the tranny, stick a decent torque converter in there. Add a trans cooler from a 6.0 liter truck and call it a good, reliable, fun truck.

Buy a good forged rod block and build it for some real HP.

Southmike

Reaction score
PMR - Powdered Metal Rods = A new crankcase ventilation mod if you throw very much power at it.

I would get some small hybrids, a 38R turbo, and a regulated return. Throw a Sonnex valve and Tricumalator kit in the tranny, stick a decent torque converter in there. Add a trans cooler from a 6.0 liter truck and call it a good, reliable, fun truck.

Buy a good forged rod block and build it for some real HP.

this..would be my choice.

Juranek

Reaction score
Good deal I'm gonna go with that then thank y'all for all the help it's greatly appreciated

Latest posts

Members online