New here from Southwest Michigan

LMPirate

Reaction score
Stumbled on to this site a couple months ago,been checking every night since. Not new to Fords pretty much always owned one or two. My first Powerstroke was a 7.3 now I have a 2011 6.7. I've owned it for about a year now and looking forward to doing egr&def ******. So I'll be asking a lot of questions about tuning what to use what not to use and do's and dont's. Thanks in advance for the help

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Welcome from Grand Rapids! Im in that area all the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
welcome to PSA man! im in the real central part of Michigan.. not the lower central michigan like psduser1..

live life full throttle

LMPirate

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcoming. So far I've found lots of good info on here and every one seems helpful. Probably a newbie question but how come certain words are stared out? Sorry if I missed it somewhere or if it's been answered a 100 times

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Welcome from Texas

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

LMPirate

Reaction score
Probably just a long day and can't figure it out. But how do I put the trucks I have under my username? Sorry for a newbie question

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Edit your Signature

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
No problem. Glad I could help.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.