New Member Here.........

John_P

Reaction score
New member here from Holly Ridge, N.C. I am a Dodge CTD Truck owner but have two (2) friends here that own Ford PSD Pickups, namely, Brian Jelich and Aaron Rudolph. I respect both of these guys very much and what they have done with their trucks.

I am not new to the diesel performance world or the diesel websites. I am here to learn more about the new Ford 6.7 PSD Pickups which I am very impressed with.

Thanks!

--------
John_P

Imcummin

Reaction score
Welcome Sleeper King.

You will love the 6.7!

Last edited:

John_P

Reaction score
Thanks for all your nice welcomes! Dan, good to see you in here too Sir!
Scott Morris posted to me over on "Rudy's Dyno Day" Thread and I look forward to hearing from Brian and Aaron as well. You guys have all done great work on your Ford PSD Trucks and I think the new Ford 6.7 PSD is a better truck than the new Dodge 6.7 "Emission Engines." They are having ALOT of trouble with the emissions systems on the new Dodges and I am talking serious stuff like EGR systems FULL of soot, broken turbo shafts,
all kinds of "check engine/CEL" lights to name a few.

Dan, are you planning on attending "Rudy's Dyno Day?"

Thanks again!

----------
John_P

Powersmoker

Reaction score
---------------
Thanks alot Brian! I was wondering what your User Name was here and now I know! How is that "rocketship" of yours running now? Did you get everything done on it that you wanted to?

It's running lol...I still have the stock long block in the truck, same engine I ran at Truck Jam. I'm in the process of rebuilding the built engine right now. Should have it all ready to drop in soon. How's your truck running?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online