New Monitor and Tuning option available.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Figured I would let everyone know what we have been working on for the past couple years.

We now have another option for 6.0L tuning and monitoring. The Infinity Mini. Very similar in features to our popular full size Infinity, but in a smaller package and at a more budget friendly cost.

Some features include:

- 2.3" color touch screen

- Custom tuning

- High speed data logging

- User configurable high and low parameters

- User configurable gauge options

- User configurable auto off

ngaugead2_zpsp5kqv8qq.jpg

Check it out here... http://www.dp-tuner.com/ford-powers...mers-1/infinity-mini-dx-touchscreen-6-0l.html

Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to respond to this thread with questions too, so everyone can benefit from the discussion.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Wish this was available when I had my 6.0! Looks great.

Thank you sir!

Spent a lot of late nights getting this thing ready for market. Sorry we couldn't work faster to get it available to you LOL

The cool thing Is it can be used on anything OBDII, not just 6.0L diesels (Jody uses it on his 2012 6.7L and Ecoboost). Even has I/M Monitor emissions equipment checks for gas burners so you can confirm you are good to pass smog before taking it in.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
That's pretty cool!

That is a nice piece of hardware!!!!!

Any option for the 6.4 soon?

Thanks guys!

Yes, tuning for the 6.4L will be available in the future.

Is this custom tuneable by DP tuner only or is it open for anyone to tune it?

We can tune on it, and anyone who has HP Tuners software. So it is really open to anyone.

What he said, also maybe an option on a 7.3?

Yep. It is available for the 7.3L too.

http://www.dp-tuner.com/ford-powers...ammers/infinity-mini-dx-touchscreen-7-3l.html

If this was custom programmable by any tuner on the market, it would be a very hot seller!

Yes, it should be. Very nice piece of equipment and looks good in the vehicle.

Like I said above, we can put our tunes on it and anyone that has HP Tuners software can do it as well.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
How is the hp tuner software compared to sct? Does hp tuners do trans tuning? Thanks

Give Jody (our tuner) a holler and he will be able to give you his input and comparison between the two. I know he likes SCT for some stuff and HP Tuners for other stuff.

Unfortunately, I don't write any tunes so I have no first hand experience to give you.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
maybe a stupid question but do the numbers run together? If lets say you have oil temp/water temp right next to each other and then icp as well?

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
maybe a stupid question but do the numbers run together? If lets say you have oil temp/water temp right next to each other and then icp as well?

Good question.

No, they do not. The gauge screen pictured has been modified to have three vertical rows of two instead of two vertical rows of three. This cleared up any issues one might have of numbers running together.

Latest posts

Members online