New Monitor and Tuning option available.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Figured I would let everyone know what we have been working on for the past couple years.

We now have another option for 7.3L tuning and monitoring. The Infinity Mini. Very similar in features to our popular full size Infinity, but in a smaller package and at a more budget friendly cost.

Some features include:

- 2.3" color touch screen

- Custom tuning

- High speed data logging

- User configurable high and low parameters

- User configurable gauge options

- User configurable auto off

ngaugead2_zpsp5kqv8qq.jpg

Check it out here... http://www.dp-tuner.com/ford-powers...ammers/infinity-mini-dx-touchscreen-7-3l.html

Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to respond to this thread with questions too, so everyone can benefit from the discussion.

79jasper

Reaction score
Will it do these things also? (As the fullsize)
"*The Ford Enhanced Diagnostics comes standard. See the PIDS PDF lists.
Ford Generic and Enhanced PIDS
**Enhanced diagnostics also comes standard.
KOEO (Key on Engine Off)
KOER (Key Off Engine Running)
Cylinder Contribution Test
Injector Buzz Test
Glow Plug Test"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Will it do these things also? (As the fullsize)
"*The Ford Enhanced Diagnostics comes standard. See the PIDS PDF lists.
Ford Generic and Enhanced PIDS
**Enhanced diagnostics also comes standard.
KOEO (Key on Engine Off)
KOER (Key Off Engine Running)
Cylinder Contribution Test
Injector Buzz Test
Glow Plug Test"

It does have the Ford Generic and Enhanced PIDs. The list of PIDs available for each platform is less than that available on the full size Infinity though. For example, on my 2001 I can read a little over 200 on my full size Infinity and right at 100 on the Infinity Mini. All of the main PID's are still available. The important ones people watch every day.

The enhanced diagnostics tests are not currently available with the Infinity Mini. We just released this unit last Friday so there will be many updates coming in the future. More and more features will be added. Firmware updates are very simple to do as well, so updating to add features is painless.

Thanks for the questions and inquiry.

79jasper

Reaction score
That's good to know.
So when it says "supports unlimited custom tunes" what exactly does that mean? Looks like it only holds 5. So just not understanding what that meant.

Far as price, it's the base price + the price of each tune?

Lastly. My truck (94.5) is not technically obd2. It hasn't been flashed. Would that be an issue?

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
That's good to know.
So when it says "supports unlimited custom tunes" what exactly does that mean? Looks like it only holds 5. So just not understanding what that meant.

Far as price, it's the base price + the price of each tune?

Lastly. My truck (94.5) is not technically obd2. It hasn't been flashed. Would that be an issue?

The memory card will hold as many tunes as you want to put on it. We only have 5 drop down boxes on there as people usually do not select more than that to begin with. We can always add more than that to an order though if you want.

Yes, that is correct. The base price gets you the monitor and diagnostic capabilities. The tunes are purchased separately.

We can flash your PCM to be OBDII compliant so this unit will work for you. We do this a lot. Without being updated, it will not be able to connect to your PCM. Shoot me a PM and I will give you the details on getting your PCM updated.

SeeYa

Reaction score
Too Add, If you live in an area where you are required by law to have emissions testing done the MINI also has the capability to do an IMready test before you go in. .

IMready Emissions Pre-testing capability

Failed emissions tests can be very expensive. What's worse is when your vehicle fails the test, has repairs done, and then fails the test a second time. After a car is repaired, it must be driven for a certain amount of time so the car's computer system can get ready for the test. If the computer is not ready when the car is tested again, it will fail even though the car may be correctly repaired. Using the Infinity Mini you can now verify you will pass before paying for the test. This can be used on any OBDII capable vehicle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.