New Product…..Rigid Dually Fog Light Mounting Kit

pjtamu12

Reaction score
Can someone answer this for me... the $285 kit, does that include the $85 bracket kit that is on the site as well?

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Just added cree reverse bulbs and what a HUGE disappointment :-( ,they look cool but thats it,lets just say function does not follow form.I am now thinking plain n simple hids&rigid fogs will be the best route.

Reaction score
Just added cree reverse bulbs and what a HUGE disappointment :-( ,they look cool but thats it,lets just say function does not follow form.I am now thinking plain n simple hids&rigid fogs will be the best route.

Sounds like a good plan. I highly recommend RetroShop for the headlights. he does all of my builds now.

Also have lots of Rigid Fog light kits in stock, both Q series and D series.

kilr4d

Reaction score
I already have the D Series and Rigid brackets...can I buy just the harness?

Thanks.

Reaction score

Attachments

• DOTSAE.jpg
    DOTSAE.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 83

HPGod

Reaction score
Would you still recommend the Hyperspot over the DOT for usable light output? (highway use)

Reaction score
Hyperspot is a great pattern, it provides great usable light especially if you need long range. What it does not provide is a wide angle of light.

The DOT will provide a wide spread of light and good distance at the same time, but not the distance of the hyper. The DOT is nice cause it is approved for street use and won't affect oncoming traffic.

Can't go wrong with either light, just need to establish which is better for each user.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travisH3

Reaction score
I ordered a set last night, once i see them and get them on I will post some good before and after pics. Im coming from retrofitted oem lights but still have HID kit in fog lights which still scatter light everywhere. So ill keep ya guys posted on how I like them