New Product…..Rigid Dually Fog Light Mounting Kit

BCB

Reaction score
Hate to keep derailing this thread because those Dually mounts look killer!

but....

What did you do about the tow hooks on the black truck? don't you have to cut those off to mount a light bar that big?

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
ill take one when its ready! only prob is i dont have fog lights so Id need whatever it takes to get rollin! already have the LEDs just need brackets really. I have the plastic inserts for the bumper too just no brackets behind them...

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Josh do you think there would be a way to buy the other part of the factory connector and just make the lights plug in just like factory instead of cutting the wires?

Sent from a lawn mower

Reaction score
Will we be able to purchase just the wiring kit?
Yes, the wiring and brackets will be available as a set.

I'll take at least one set, probably two. Now if only I could get my headlights done....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
What are you needing done to your headlights? Maybe we can help

Hate to keep derailing this thread because those Dually mounts look killer!

but....

What did you do about the tow hooks on the black truck? don't you have to cut those off to mount a light bar that big?

Yes, the two hooks had to be cut off.

Reaction score
Bare with me guys. Im waiting on all the parts to get here so I can build the harnesses, and I'm waiting for my laser cutter to finish up the first batch of brackets.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Bare with me guys. Im waiting on all the parts to get here so I can build the harnesses, and I'm waiting for my laser cutter to finish up the first batch of brackets.

Any kind of guess as to when they will be ready?