New Product…..Rigid Dually Fog Light Mounting Kit

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I have a set of these and have decided just to stay with the Halogens. Before I make a for sale thread I figure I would post in this thread. I bought them from Josh and they are the D2's with Josh's brackets for '11-13 trucks. PM if you are interested in buying them.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Oh yeah definitely josh I never installed it. Just going to stick with the halogens for now. The kit is top notch for sure, I'm just going to sell and use the cash for rims and tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Oh yeah definitely josh I never installed it. Just going to stick with the halogens for now. The kit is top notch for sure, I'm just going to sell and use the cash for rims and tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What rims and tires are you going with? If you don't have them sourced out already, I can help you get some deals

Reaction score
Question for all of you who have installed this kit. My instructions show you to take off the bumper to do the install. How many of you actually did this? If you didn't please explain to me what you did

Rowdy

Reaction score
Got mine today and installed them a little while ago. Wasn't hard... Only thing is there's no way to adjust them once they're in the housings so make sure they are where you want them!! If you want to do this without removing the bumper, it is very easy. Just remove the 2 bumper side brackets. Remove the one bolt on the bottom of the fog light plate, and just loosen the top 2 fog light plate bolts, the plate is slotted and will slide right out of the bolts. Quick, simple, and you don't need to remove the bumper. Love this kit and the lights.

1510467_10201229944374212_1927626640_n.jpg

Here's a previous post.. This is how I was gonna do it. I believe SAK also said he didn't remove the bumper.
I haven't had a chance to install mine yet because I am in the process of moving... It's amazing how much **** you accumulate over 8 years! Lol told my wife we didn't need a bigger house just less crap.

RSK

Reaction score
can't wait for the kit for 08-10's to come out. isn't the wiring the 99-10 trucks the same, just different mounts correct? the fog lights look very close if they aren't the same.

Trail Whale

Reaction score
Question for all of you who have installed this kit. My instructions show you to take off the bumper to do the install. How many of you actually did this? If you didn't please explain to me what you did

Hey Josh.

I got my kit last weekend and finally got it installed. I did not remove my bumper. I took off the support bracket between the bumper and the frame and was able to get a socket to the fog light bracket mounting bolts. The brackets are the ones that are visible from the wheel well looking into the back of the bumper. They go across the fog light bracket/assembly. Remove the entire assembly and put the light together on the bench and replaced the assembly into the bumper. Far easier than taking the bumper off.

Here's how mine looks

It's a great product. Thanks!

Last edited:

SAK

Reaction score
I didn't take my bumper off. Since I already have the brackets removed for tire clearance, all I did was loosen up the bumper on one side then take the bolts off the other and push the bumper forward giving me access to the fog light bracket bolts. Removed the bolts, then the bracket. Remove the stock light, install the bracket with new light and reinstall the bracket in the bumper. Put the bolts back in on the side that they were removed from, but leave them loose so that you can repeat the other side. After both sides are done tighten up both sides of the bumper after aligning it.

Cumminsgone

Reaction score
Got mine today and installed them a little while ago. Wasn't hard... Only thing is there's no way to adjust them once they're in the housings so make sure they are where you want them!! If you want to do this without removing the bumper, it is very easy. Just remove the 2 bumper side brackets. Remove the one bolt on the bottom of the fog light plate, and just loosen the top 2 fog light plate bolts, the plate is slotted and will slide right out of the bolts. Quick, simple, and you don't need to remove the bumper. Love this kit and the lights.

1510467_10201229944374212_1927626640_n.jpg

I didn't remove my bumper either,I did exactly how he explained it here

Reaction score
How is everyone liking their fog light kits?

We wanted to let everyone know about a new product that we are waiting to get in stock but we will not have FULL LED headlight bulbs. They use CREE LED bulbs. Pump out 2200 Lumens each. Are between 5-6k color range so they will match the Rigid lighting very nicely. These are plug and play kits. Will be just under $200 shipped!

We will have more details soon!

LovetheTide

Reaction score

We wanted to let everyone know about a new product that we are waiting to get in stock but we will not have FULL LED headlight bulbs. They use CREE LED bulbs. Pump out 2200 Lumens each. Are between 5-6k color range so they will match the Rigid lighting very nicely. These are plug and play kits. Will be just under $200 shipped!

You mean you "we will now* have?" If so sign me up. I'm loving the fogs so far and need to get my headlights to match. How is the glare in the stock housing's with the LEDs? Better/worse than HIDs?

Also, is there a ballast with LEDs like there are with HIDs?

Reaction score

That's exactly what I've been waiting for! Now I can order the headlights and fog lights!

When I asked about them a month ago you said you'd have to get back with me. Glad they came to fruition. Now as I was also asking, can we use the led bulbs with projectors? If so I've got the credit card warmed up and will need led fogs, led headlight bulbs and projectors!

One question, do you still retain the high and low beams?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Members online