New Product…..Rigid Dually Fog Light Mounting Kit

Reaction score
Hey Guys, anyone waiting for 08-10 or 05-07 Fog Lights. I have two sets here ready to go. Only will sell as a package.

1. D2 Fog Lights with plug and play wiring and bolt on brackets. $435 shipped
2. Dually Fog Lights with plug and play wiring and bolt on brackets. $265 shipped.

RSK

Reaction score
Hey Guys, anyone waiting for 08-10 or 05-07 Fog Lights. I have two sets here ready to go. Only will sell as a package.

1. D2 Fog Lights with plug and play wiring and bolt on brackets. $435 shipped
2. Dually Fog Lights with plug and play wiring and bolt on brackets. $265 shipped.

when might you be getting more, I want a set of the regular dually fog lights and was one of if not the first to call dibs on a set 3 or 4 weeks ago or whenever you mentioned you would be doing them, but i'm not in a hurry.

Reaction score
when might you be getting more, I want a set of the regular dually fog lights and was one of if not the first to call dibs on a set 3 or 4 weeks ago or whenever you mentioned you would be doing them, but i'm not in a hurry.

Will be a couple of weeks. If your ready I say grab them now while you can.

RSK

Reaction score
really hope to have the LED headlights in by next thursday before I leave for rudys diesel its gonna be a long drive down, sure would be nice to be able to see since most of my driving will be done at night.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.