New Radiators are out guys!!!!! FINALLY

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Yes they are selling them now as well. They are currently out of stock, but they will be ready to rock here soon from what I hear. I have not seen one yet myself, but heard they are really nice. They come in silver or black.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Good to see vendors picking these up right away as they will be a forsure money maker. These things will put an end to all the failures with the powerstrokes while providing better cooling than the OEM unit does. I take it that PTP will be selling the new intercoolers as well then?

We carry the full Mishimoto line, just don't have them ready to purchase on the site yet. We're currently making a lot of changes to the site and some of the brands had a lot of data and sku's so its a lengthy process but we are working on streamlining it. But until then it would have to be over the phone.

MINK

Reaction score
We carry the full Mishimoto line, just don't have them ready to purchase on the site yet. We're currently making a lot of changes to the site and some of the brands had a lot of data and sku's so its a lengthy process but we are working on streamlining it. But until then it would have to be over the phone.

Can you release your pricing on the intercoolers and radiators? Maybe a package price even?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Didn't see it mentioned but are these radiators more efficient than our stock ones? I know getting rid of the plastic tanks is a huge plus but just curious on the cooling efficiency compared to stock.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
When I ran an alluminum radiator in my 6.0 it definitely made the under good temps hotter.
(When working on the truck or anything after a run)

Assuming this is due to the radiator dissipating more heat?

extreme3807

Reaction score
My underhood temps are definitely hotter, but the truck actually runs cooler now than it did stock, that's with a 5 gallon radiator

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
In all actuality it shouldn't raise under hood temps that much, all that is changing is the end tanks are all aluminum and welded on vs clamped on plastic. I know the core its self is better but the end tanks alone shouldn't make that big of a temp difference.

buck russell

Reaction score
I have the mishimoto prototype aluminum rad on my 6.4 and the temps are always perfect. Just did a 2000mi trip to GA and back, truck performed flawlessly.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
They are a new sponsor here now so post away!!!! I would love to see some pics as well.

Latest posts

Members online