• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

New Sp@rtan nGauge and SOTF knob

Aganskow

Reaction score
I just bought it for my '11 6.7. I just installed the tunes and programmer on the truck. Seen the info on the new Fords and decided that I got to have. Buddy just bought my truck and didn't want the tuner. So tuner and SOTF for sale.

Aganskow

Reaction score
It still has the plastic on the gauge. I would like 1300 for it. Paid more then that for it. And yep, I returned it back to stock. And I'm helping him put all the stock crap back on. He wants to run the new PPE tuner for stock trucks.

Aganskow

Reaction score
I did ask and NO answer. If anyone knows for sure let me know. It may help me sale this product if the buyer didn't have to pay the $500 re-license.

TexAg56

Reaction score
There is a post where they mention if you are upgrading to the Ndash from the Nguage then they will do re license for free to help you sell it. Not sure they will do anything unless you are upgrading to the Ndash

oli6578

Reaction score
quit lowballing people in the classifieds!

you wont make too many friends around here like that...

Not trying to lowball. I was just throwing out what I believe is a good offer considering that I would have to get it relicensed and NGAUGE is a dying tuner with the NDASH and EZLYNK that recently came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online