New Style Grill from PTP

SkySki Jason

Reaction score
I like this grill!!!! I was gonna paint the outside of this one and the bumper on my X white. Fwiw, I didn't like the tinted headlights on the white truck and sold them to a friend.

IMAG2115.jpg

IMAG2116.jpg

It was only installed for this pic and is back in the box now. I'd kinda like to sell it since the X really needs a new set of pistons before it'll need a grill...
IMAG2535.jpg

Spartan69

Reaction score
I like this grill!!!! I was gonna paint the outside of this one and the bumper on my X white. Fwiw, I didn't like the tinted headlights on the white truck and sold them to a friend.

IMAG2115.jpg

IMAG2116.jpg

It was only installed for this pic and is back in the box now. I'd kinda like to sell it since the X really needs a new set of pistons before it'll need a grill...
IMAG2535.jpg

How much you wanting to part with it and what years does it fit and what is the brand?

Reaction score
same for the 08-10, really want to see if i want to drop the cash and get one and get it painted or get one from the factory already painted

imelmo

Reaction score
Everybody's waiting on Garrett to put his on but I don't think his Barbie DreamHouse toolbox had a screwdriver in it.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Got it in my hands today. Very impressed! Made extremely well!

Well worth the coin.

a6f9c323-d995-5d93.jpg

a6f9c323-d9ac-71d6.jpg

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You guys with black trucks could probably run this right out of the box.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Im diggin it. There will be one emblem left on the truck now. Tailgate and that's it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Emblem is black and silver now..no blue

Oh, well, ***k it then. I havent kept up on the progress of Rob Van Winkle the truck. I like your new grill. I am a disliker of Harley grills. I might.pick one of the new.ones up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.