new to me toy/project

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
did this yesterday.. stock clear glass is sucky when the sun is out.. kept burning my head... not the greatest by any means and its just the insta cling cheap stuff from wallmart. the real tint and i do not get along what so ***in ever.. looks cloudy when you look out it but keeps the sun off my head/neck.
uvybyvuh.jpg

FINALLY got the dual disc clutch in today also.. totally different animal then it was..
and the rear main was leaking... i just thought it was coming from the dipstick and corner of the valve cover... not so much..
live life full throttle

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
no chit? where at? i dont know anyone around here that does it... unfortunately my dually side fronts have the same cheap stuff on it and it looks ok but still cloudy looking out... the front brow i did on the dually is the normal stuff but looks hideous. but it all functions well..

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
He works in Detroit but come back to his moms place every other weekend over by Coldwater. He does good enough job the local tint shop has tried getting him to come to work full time if he closes up his side business LOL but he likes making cash money so he won't.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
ow wow.. thats a bit far for me.. bout 4 hrs away.. my cousin has his done over by muskeegon and its only an hour and a half or so.

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
well this project is no longer a project and the truck is back to being a farm/wood hauling truck.. i bought a 6.7 nd my dually is going to be my weekend play toy/puller since it has just about everything i was going to do to the rclb...

weazel

Reaction score
well this project is no longer a project and the truck is back to being a farm/wood hauling truck.. i bought a 6.7 nd my dually is going to be my weekend play toy/puller since it has just about everything i was going to do to the rclb...

Congrats on the 6.7, now you can lift the crap out of your dually because you don't need it for work

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
haha, nope no lift...

decided that the red truck will be my street stock puller and the dually will be my pro street puller... our classes in michigan are ***ed up... street stock has to be a bone stock turbo, fuel system... pro street can only be a drop in turbo so a modded van turbo or a 38r are the biggest it will allow...

live life full throttle

weazel

Reaction score
haha, nope no lift...

decided that the red truck will be my street stock puller and the dually will be my pro street puller... our classes in michigan are ***ed up... street stock has to be a bone stock turbo, fuel system... pro street can only be a drop in turbo so a modded van turbo or a 38r are the biggest it will allow...

live life full throttle

Sissy....... And your pulling rules suck, I've never done any pulling but I drag raced for a while, I had a nasty camaro broke into mid 10's and gave up, they get into your car allot more in tech I you can break 10's

Still a sissy

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
lol... just no use for a lifted truck and what i wanna do with them.... 10-12 years ago i prolly would have done it...

live life full throttle

weazel

Reaction score
I do it because I have a tiny weener, and it looks awesomeImageUploadedByTapatalk1373160388.011945.jpg
'Murica

Latest posts

Members online