New to powerstroke

SBL

Reaction score
I have always had a duramax. I just sold my twin turbo LBZ and decided to buy a 2013 f250 platinum. Nicest truck I have ever seen inside and out including my dads 2015 Denali HD 2500. I do not want crazy HP out of this truck. I just want it to last a long time. It's all stock as of now other than a 6" fabtech with 37s and 20s.
I built my last truck myself so I'm not new to the diesel world but I am not to anything outside EFI lol.
What tuner so yall recommend? I'm trying to decide between HS, Spartan, and SCT. I'm going to delete all that's needed to delete. I want something that is safe for my transmission as well.

What tuner do yall recommend? I'm getting No limits intake and the EGR delete. Exhaust from flopro 5" with a muffler.
Do I need anything else for this truck?
Thanks
SBL

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I would recommend a CCV delete from No Limit as well. I have this mod as well as a No Limit Intercooler. I would personally recommend a H&S Mini Maxx. Shift on the fly tuning as well as a good bunch of vendors with custom tunes that work awesome.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
shoot me a pm , i'll get you whatever you need. anything you could possibly want, in stock .

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
shoot me a pm , i'll get you whatever you need. anything you could possibly want, in stock .

PM this guy^^

I have always had a duramax. I just sold my twin turbo LBZ and decided to buy a 2013 f250 platinum. Nicest truck I have ever seen inside and out including my dads 2015 Denali HD 2500. I do not want crazy HP out of this truck. I just want it to last a long time. It's all stock as of now other than a 6" fabtech with 37s and 20s.
I built my last truck myself so I'm not new to the diesel world but I am not to anything outside EFI lol.
What tuner so yall recommend? I'm trying to decide between HS, Spartan, and SCT. I'm going to delete all that's needed to delete. I want something that is safe for my transmission as well.

What tuner do yall recommend? I'm getting No limits intake and the EGR delete. Exhaust from flopro 5" with a muffler.
Do I need anything else for this truck?
Thanks
SBL

polaris7x

Reaction score
Mike spent about 45 mins on the phone with me as well. I also came from a high hp duramax to an 11 powerstroke, so all this stuff is foreign to me again. Like relearning how to walk again ha. But cant say enough good things about Mike at No limit

SBL

Reaction score
I have been texting mike a bit. I'm definitely going to listen to what he has to say.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been texting mike a bit. I'm definitely going to listen to what he has to say.

yeah i'll get back with you tomorrow, I got you. This newborn stuff makes night time sales a tad difficult !

W8KSK8

Reaction score
I am looking to delete my '14 f250 CCSB and I'm worried about the drone at highway speeds. I want it to still be reliable and I don't need stupid hp either. Just a purpose built dd and tow rig sometimes. I only have 8k miles on it as I work offshore 8 months out of the year so I don't have time to fix sh!t when I am home for two weeks at a time. I know a minimaxx is a must and I love the quality of flo pro so that's also a must, definitely no limit cai from all the raving reviews! But I just need that extra push and insurance that I'm not screwing myself out of my hard earned 60k dollar truck

67boost

Reaction score
I am looking to delete my '14 f250 CCSB and I'm worried about the drone at highway speeds. I want it to still be reliable and I don't need stupid hp either. Just a purpose built dd and tow rig sometimes. I only have 8k miles on it as I work offshore 8 months out of the year so I don't have time to fix sh!t when I am home for two weeks at a time. I know a minimaxx is a must and I love the quality of flo pro so that's also a must, definitely no limit cai from all the raving reviews! But I just need that extra push and insurance that I'm not screwing myself out of my hard earned 60k dollar truck

I'm with you on the drone factor. How bad is the drone on these with a muffler? That's one of the biggest deciding factors in deleting mine.

sootie

Reaction score
a simple fte resonator will eliminate any drone whatsoever.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Definitely go with bigpowr, he got the hook up for me. Just waiting on my exhaust and I'm gonna have my baby screaming. The EGR delete looks sweet too!

hunter_.b

Reaction score
I also say bigrpowr he got me all fixed up also. As a business man myself I can really appreciate how he handles his. Flo pro, delete, h&s intercooler upgrade and tuner is all awesome Wouldn't change a thing

Latest posts

Members online