new to psd

cumminspower77

Reaction score
hi my names ed got a 94 pstroke a cupple months ago any one got any tips and tricks for these trucks i got the big ones such as idm the bb mod and the ebpv

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
there ya go ed! heres a pic i found of your 77

adaa114f.jpg

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Would highly suggest putting a 3" down pipe on it to replace the factory one, any of us sponsors on here can get them!

after that I would remove the factory intake and stick a filter on there from your local auto parts. Give them the part number 6637 and they should be able to look it up. Let that filter just sit in the factory location, no need for a box around it.

If you are looking to add a little power, a set of gauges and a TS 6 position chip with custom tunes would certainly be my next move. Tranny work and injectors soon to follow depending how much power you are looking for!

PM if you have any questions, there is a lot to learn and plenty of good people here to help you out!

cumminspower77

Reaction score
thanks derek i got a dimond eye 4inch with a 3 inch down pipe and i also did a custom 4 inch intake i been tryn to round the parts up for an i/c but would 99 pipes work or would custom bent pipes be better

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.