New to the group, coming from PSN

jtgf250

Reaction score
Been on Powerstrokenation for quite a while and decided to finally come on over to the group. Have a lot of buddies already on here and said this forum may fit some of my goals for my truck better.

I drive an 03 7.3 with a 4" lift and 20x12 Gear alloys and 35x12.50x20 Toyo's. Basic mods and tunes from Gearhead and PHP. Have another motor sitting and plan on building for power.
Wife drives a 05 6.0 deleted, studded, other goodies and tuned by Vivian at Quicktricks. 6" lift with 37x13.50x20 on BMF 20x10s.

Live in Bumpass, Va. Hope to learn some more and meet some more great people. :toast:

Diesel23

Reaction score
Welcome , you made the right move ,this is a very good site and will learn a lot aswell as meet and get to know some top notch guys !!!

jtgf250

Reaction score
Welcome! So the wifey gets the real truck?

LOL, I get the," SO why is her truck bigger?" question all the time. I simply answer because she's the boss. LOL Plus after she drives hers and we go out in mine, she makes statements yours should sound like mine or you need to make this faster!! All part of my evil plan!

We actually got it a few months ago from some good friends that just opened as shop. Rescues Diesel Performance. Great deal on it and didn't want to see some young kid get it and tear it up.

Latest posts

Members online