New tow mirrors

hlab26

Reaction score
So, to make a long story short, I clipped a tree with my passenger side tow mirror and cracked the housing and popped the top mirror glass out.

I need to find a replacement for it, and was just wondering which route any of yall have gone if youve been in a similar situation.

I drive a 2014 lariat ultimate package, with the heated, power folding, power telescoping mirrors.

Just looking for options as I went by the dealer the other day and they wanted ~$1600 for the job.

ChitownPS

Reaction score
Ouch! And The mirror costs are ****ing ridiculous! I found some on ebay that were suppose to be oem mirrors. I think it was $700 for a pair. I wondered about those aftermarket mirrors on ebay. But anything I have ever bought aftermarket has been junk.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

kyle.johns.9003

Reaction score
You can order just the replacement glass .. it just clicks in.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
This has been a few years ago, but I had no luck when one of mine was busted in the aftermarket. I couldn't find one that was power fold and power scope. Usually just power fold, so I wound up getting one from the dealer, with out the cap it was just under $900. They are simple to put on yourself.

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
Either 1Aauto.com or use Sunrise ford parts here on the forum for a good price. The mirror is all one piece tho so no replacing just one part of the plastic housing.

Latest posts

Members online