New traction bars!

96F350KID

Reaction score
Check them out! Just got them on last night!!

Attachments

• 20131010_213731.jpg
    20131010_213731.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 161

96F350KID

Reaction score
did you make them or offering a kit? im in the market for traction bars fi the price is right.

Both i just thought they looked awesome and wanted to show off lol :thumbsup:

Their really isn't much to them but i can make a set if you want?? These are powder coated gloss black i could get whatever color you want

Strokersace

Reaction score
Front bumper def needs fixed. That's a hack job!

More pics of the traction bars please. I'm going to be building some soon.

BTW, what size wheel and tire is that? And what size block is under the rear springs?

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Both i just thought they looked awesome and wanted to show off lol :thumbsup:

Their really isn't much to them but i can make a set if you want?? These are powder coated gloss black i could get whatever color you want

Are the frame mounts welded on or bolted.

Whats the price on a set ready to weld/bolt on powder coated black?

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Looks like they are rigid mounted, heim joints at both ends. They won't allow the suspension/spring to flex. Might be good for a pull truck but a daily driver/hauler needs some type of mount that flexes ie: bushing.

Billy T.
[email protected]

m j

Reaction score
What's up with OBS's and crooked front bumpers? Clean truck besides that.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

flimsy sheetmetal brackets.
I spent an hour messing with mine to no avail
its crooked and I hate it

Strokersace

Reaction score
flimsy sheetmetal brackets.
I spent an hour messing with mine to no avail
its crooked and I hate it

I disagree. The brackets aren't the issue. It's retarded owners/drivers that don't know how to properly fit too big of tires, owners/drivers that catch the corners on things, and owners/drivers that don't care what happens to their vehicles. I've had numerous OBS trucks over the years, all with the exact same style brackets, and all of the bumpers were straight!

It's not the brackets, its the ones behind the steering wheel 95% of the time when damage occurs.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I disagree. The brackets aren't the issue. It's retarded owners/drivers that don't know how to properly fit too big of tires, owners/drivers that catch the corners on things, and owners/drivers that don't care what happens to their vehicles. I've had numerous OBS trucks over the years, all with the exact same style brackets, and all of the bumpers were straight!

It's not the brackets, its the ones behind the steering wheel 95% of the time when damage occurs.

Agree. Mine was bowed down like that when I got bought it 4 years ago. The brackets where not bent the actual bumper was twisted down from either tires or stupid driver error. I removed the 4 mounting bolts, re-mounted the top bolt holes on the bumper with the bottom bolt holes on the truck (lowering the bumper), took a bottle jack with wood and jacked the bumper back straight and then some(spring affect). Let it sit for a while, let the jack down and it decompressed perfectly straight and in place. Re-installed and its been perfect ever since.

Latest posts

Members online