New Truck, New Project......

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Hopefully next week I will be throwing on the dual fuelers and airdog , big thanks to the guys over at HS Motorsports for setting us up with such a nice kit.

How long does everything think my stock charger is going to last?

Cknox121

Reaction score
Hopefully next week I will be throwing on the dual fuelers and airdog , big thanks to the guys over at HS Motorsports for setting us up with such a nice kit.

10 miles...

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Way you drive, imma say about tree fitty

Haha I am easy on my truck you know this.....

After the charger goes I will put a turbo kit on it and see how long my rods will hold, even tho it would probably be smart to go ahead and throw a set in it but seeing where the truck only has 7k on it I think I will wait until it's sticking out the side.....

webb06

Reaction score
Haha I am easy on my truck you know this.....

After the charger goes I will put a turbo kit on it and see how long my rods will hold, even tho it would probably be smart to go ahead and throw a set in it but seeing where the truck only has 7k on it I think I will wait until it's sticking out the side.....

I like your style! Haha

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
I like your style! Haha

I like the way you test the boundary of things Will. Good luck.

Haha I mean if blows then it blows, I'll get another motor and throw some rods in and then have a lot of fun. But until then we are going to see just how far we can take the rods. I believe with the correct tuning we can get these rods to hold 700+ but I could be wrong. I know we have had a couple at the shop come in with just a tuner and the truck will have a bent rod but what is the fun of seeing what different products are going to do without breaking some stuff.... :demon:

dseitler

Reaction score
Haha I mean if blows then it blows, I'll get another motor and throw some rods in and then have a lot of fun. But until then we are going to see just how far we can take the rods. I believe with the correct tuning we can get these rods to hold 700+ but I could be wrong. I know we have had a couple at the shop come in with just a tuner and the truck will have a bent rod but what is the fun of seeing what different products are going to do without breaking some stuff.... :demon:

16000 miles on my truck with stock turbo and dual fuel. Turbo never gave me any trouble towing or racing running GearHead. There is a shop in TX next to our San Antonio Branch that laid down 667hp with a 366 turbo with stock rods. He said it was on YouTube but I never looked.

RedRice589

Reaction score

I mean i don't know how much you do but I'm abusive to mine was still good at 86k... Just put a '15 kit on it and couldn't be happier. I want those dual fuelers!

Will, do a HTT s371 FMW. I'd love to see how that turbo would do on a 6.7

Hush!

dseitler

Reaction score
I mean i don't know how much you do but I'm abusive to mine was still good at 86k... Just put a '15 kit on it and couldn't be happier. I want those dual fuelers!

I put the duals on before the Turbo. It was the best mod I have done so far on the 6.7. It opens up a whole different world.

RedRice589

Reaction score

I put the duals on before the Turbo. It was the best mod I have done so far on the 6.7. It opens up a whole different world.

Dammit! And I just paid off credit card bills!!! All I owe is my truck and camper! Lol may be ordering....

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score

TwinTurbo6fo

Reaction score
It's amazing what a set of tires can do for a vehicles looks. Sharp looking ride. Good luck with the build.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
It's amazing what a set of tires can do for a vehicles looks. Sharp looking ride. Good luck with the build.

Yes it is, when I first got it everyone called it papaw truck :bs:, then by the end of the week when my wheels and tires were put on, windows tinted, and those awful orange mirror lights were exchanged out they were eating their words....:flipa:

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Trying to figure out a different set up with the brakes on this truck. These things are trash throwing brake dust all over the place and throwing hot material off the rotors onto my wheels. What's my options?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.