NEW WEBSITE/WEBSTORE!!!

04stroker

Reaction score
Hey guys been working on it for a little while finally got some product on it. It is
http://holdersdiesel.com/

We have a decent amount of product added mainly to the 7.3/6.0 stuff right now. We are still working on 6.4/6.7 pretty hard. We have only got Ford stuff loaded on as of now. That is our main focus as of now.

Let us know if there is anything you do not see that you either want or want to see added. Also let me know if you see anything that you see wrong or you think needs changed for the end user. We will also be using this as a feedback thread so let us know what you think!

If you have any questions PM me on here or email me [email protected]

Thanks for looking, Rykan

3brorce

Reaction score
I never got my shirt or decals lol jk guys I will get that charger back as soon as I can. Site looks good!

3brorce

Reaction score
LOL YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY! Lmao Phil I am sending you a big box full of packing peanuts with a sticker or 10 in it somewhere! I expect every one of them to be used.

You have went far and beyond for me man you dont have to do that. But if your in the Christmas spirit, I will not shy away from decals or maybe a shirt. I dont want to push my luck too far though lol.